Oregon State Library and State Archives have joined forces to bring our expertise, services, and resources to Portland for a fun and information packed day. Drop by any time and learn what we can do for you!
Date & Time: April 19, Wednesday, 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Location: Portland State Office Building, Room 1B-80, 800 NE Oregon Street
- Learn about State Archives key services & resources
- Attend a Drop-in Info Briefing focusing on specific services or resources
- Browse and check out books and videos from the library collection
- View demonstrations featuring popular databases, eBooks, services, & tools for state employees
- Meet our knowledgeable staff and discuss research needs & strategies
Info Briefing Schedule – These are drop-in events, no sign-up required
- 10:30-11:00 FastTrack: Overview of Library Services & Resources
- 11:00 -11:30 Archives 101 – Layne Sawyer, State Archives
- 1:00-1:30 Medicine & Health
- 1:30-2:00 Law & Legislation
- 2:00 -2:15 State Archives – A quick look
- 2:45-3:15 FastTrack: Overview of Library Services & Resources
For more information: 503 378 8800 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Library: The Oregon State Library offers over 80 information products you may access from your desktop. It offers an extensive collection of professional materials to support agency work. Learn about new information services and tools which make getting the information you need easier than ever.
About State Archives: The State Archives holds permanently valuable records from all levels of government in Oregon. Learn more about how to access these resources as well as advice and assistance that can be provided on records management and the Administrative Rules process.
We look forward to meeting you April 19 for a fun and informative experience.