State Employee Library Terms of Service
Recipients of Government Information Services acknowledge that:
- They meet the eligibility requirements of
- State officials, including legislators;
- State employees;
- Former statewide-elected government officials;
- Contract employees and interns at the request of the state agency.
- Resources and services provided by the State Library are
intended for purposes pertaining to the conduct of state
- State Library staff may request clarification to determine
appropriate use of State Library resources and services.
- Materials furnished by the State Library may be protected by
copyright law Title
17 U.S. Code.
- Loss or damage to library materials is the responsibility of
the patron and/or agency to reimburse.
- State agencies may request usage information and therefore
state agency patrons do not have the expectation of privacy.
- They shall adhere to
ORS 244.040, Prohibited use of official
position or office; exceptions; other prohibited actions.
- They will occasionally receive emails relating to:
- Training opportunities and special events
- Notifications of service changes or problems
- Surveys about Library services