The Library Mini-Learning Conference is a comprehensive introduction to State Library resources and services available to state employees taught by Government Research Services Staff.
- 1:00-1:30 Overview of Services
- 1:30-2:10 Getting Started and Collections
- 2:15-3:20 Specialized Databases
- 3:30-4:00 Internet SuperSearcher
- 4:00-4:30 Library Tour (optional)
Location: Salem Map and Directions
State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Conf rm 102/103
June 14, 2017 1:00 – 4:00
Enroll for classes via Oregon I-Learn. When searching for classes in I-Learn enter OSL in the search box to find State Library training. If your agency does not use I-Learn, please contact using the information below.
Library Helpline 503-378-8800, Registration Support